⏲️ Total Time: 25 mins | ⏲️ Hands-on Time: 25 mins | 🍴 Makes: 3 burritos
Sink your teeth into a new breakfast burrito experience with these egg-and-veggie-stuffed wraps featuring tender eggs, tangy feta cheese, succulent sauteed onion, red bell pepper and fresh spinach. Complemented with organic rosemary, sage and garlic, and finished to crispy perfection, this just might become your new favorite go-to.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter of choice, divided
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic Rosemary
- 2 teaspoons + 1 dash Simply Organic Sage
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Garlic Powder
- 2 cups mushroom of choice, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Simply Organic Black Pepper, to taste
- 3 tortilla wraps
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Salsa of choice, optional
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat for 30 seconds. Add onion, rosemary, 2 teaspoons sage, and garlic powder; cook for 5 minutes or until onions are translucent. Add mushrooms, bell pepper and spinach. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until completely tender, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, pepper and dash of sage. In a medium pot, heat remaining 1 tablespoon butter, add egg mixture and cook through, stirring to scramble.
- Lay out tortillas and spoon one third of vegetables and one third of eggs onto center of each tortilla. Top each with crumbled feta, fold over left and right sides, then tuck bottom of tortilla over filling and roll into a burrito.
- Heat a skillet to medium and cook each burrito for 2 minutes on each side. Let cool slightly, cut in half and enjoy with salsa.