⏲️ Total Time: 12 mins | ⏲️ Hands-on Time: 12 mins | 🍴 Makes: 8-10 servings
recipe and photo from Simply Organic
This Vanilla Fruit Salad is an easy, quick recipe that the whole family will love. Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract elevates your favorite fruits to a new level. Plus, there’s no sugar added and this recipe is allergen friendly – vegan, gluten free and nut free.
FOR THE FRUIT SALAD:
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup mango, diced into
- 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup green grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup kiwi, peeled and sliced into half moons
- 1 cup cantaloupe, diced into 1-inch cubes (or use a melon baller)
- Fresh mint for garnish
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon sea or Himalayan pink salt
1. In a large serving bowl, combine strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, mango, grapes, kiwi, cantaloupe and mint.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest and salt.
3. Pour dressing over fruit and toss gently to coat. Serve garnished with more fresh mint.