recipe by WellPlated by Erin
Cool down as the summer heats up with this easy Strawberry Mojito recipe. It’s fruit, refreshing, and easy to scale up for your next cookout. A freshly made strawberry mojito is one of my favorite cocktail recipes, especially in the summer. Made with fresh ripe strawberries, a handful of refreshing mint, a squeeze of lime, and your favorite white rum, better grab a pitcher because, after one sip, these ice-cold strawberry mojitos will become your official drink of the summer.
The BEST strawberry mojito recipe. Light, refreshing, and perfect for parties, this easy strawberry mojito can be scaled for one or a crowd.
- 3 fresh strawberries stemmed and diced or sliced, plus additional for garnish
- 10-15 fresh mint leaves a small handful, plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 medium lime juiced (about 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar or 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces white rum
- Club soda
- Combine the strawberries, mint, lime juice, and sugar in the bottom of a tall serving glass (a collins glass is traditional).
- Muddle until the sugar is dissolved and the berries break down.
- Add the rum and stir to combine.
- Fill the glass with ice, then top with club soda. Stir to combine, then garnish with additional mint leaves and berries as desired. Enjoy immediately.