Peanut Butter Oatmeal Dog Treats
Recipes and Photos By: Bob’s Red Mill
Everyone deserves a special treat now and again, especially our furry friends! Tony Shasteen brings us this simple recipe for nutritious dog treats made with peanut butter and our Quick Cooking Rolled Oats. You can either makes these in a silicone dog treat mold, or scoop them onto a baking sheet.
· 1 cup Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
· ⅓ cup Natural Peanut Butter
· 1 Banana, mashed
· 1 Egg, whisked
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 20–30-piece silicone dog treat mold or line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mash and stir well.
3. Fill the dog treat mold with the mixture, or scoop into 1 tablespoon balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10–15 minutes, or until firm and slightly browned.
4. Allow to cool slightly, then remove treats to a wire rack to cool completely.
Bob’s Red Mill Quick Rolled Oats 28 oz. resealable bag$8.24 🛒 Buy Now
Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Quick Rolled Oats 28 oz. resealable bag$7.49 🛒 Buy Now
Woodstock Organic Easy Spread Peanut Butter – Smooth – 35 oz. – 3 Pack🛒 Buy Now
Woodstock Organic Easy Spread Peanut Butter – Smooth – 18 oz.$8.20 🛒 Buy Now