An easy southwest taco dip recipe. No matter where you scoop from, every bite is creamy, crunchy, zesty and full of goodness.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 packet Simply Organic® Southwest Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup sliced avocado
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapeños
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- To the bottom of a dish, evenly spread beans.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and seasoning mix. Stir until well blended, then evenly spread over bean layer.
- Top with an even layer of salsa, followed by even layers of lettuce, tomatoes, olives, avocado, jalapeños and cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.