This holiday season, give the gift of a hearty, nourishing breakfast with oatmeal you can make in the refrigerator. These overnight oats will be the great gift for that healthy person in your life.
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons Frontier Organic Chia Seeds
- ½ teaspoon Frontier Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Frontier Organic Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cane Sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1 pint jar with lid
What You’ll Do
- Layer oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, cocoa powder, almonds, sugar and salt into jar.
- Replace lid and seal tightly. Decorate jar as desired.
We recommend TCHO Unsweetened Cocoa Powder in place of Frontier Cocoa Powder since its not available for California under Prop 65.
Wholesome Sweeteners Regenerative Organic Cane Sugar 26 oz.$6.65 Add to Cart
Frontier Co-op Chia Seed, Whole 1 lb.$16.94 Add to Cart
TCHO Super Powder Unsweetened Cocoa Powder 6.7 ozOut of Stock
Equal Exchange Organic Almonds 8 oz.$11.16 Add to Cart
Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Organic Old Fashioned Rolled Oats 32 oz. bag$12.85 Add to Cart